Cobra Extension With Flexible Shaft Drill Bit Made of Plastic and Metal Full Length of 300mm
Drill Bit Extension for Hand Drill Chuck and Electric Screwdriver
The cobra extension can be used for general formula hand drills or as an electric screwdriver. The head can be mounted on the hexagonal shank (1/4 handle) in the first batch, mainly used in computer chassis, electrical cabinets, furniture, electrical appliances, and other narrow space screwdrivers.
- The flexible drill extension has flexible shaft dimensions.
- The inner shaft has a wide rotation range that's stable.
- Has a two-piece suit that's easy to replace.
- Compatible with a small wrench, cordless screwdriver, pneumatic screwdriver, torque drill, and electric screwdriver.
The flexible drill extension is made of metal and plastic with a full length of 300MM. It has flexible shaft dimensions. It can bend, twist and spin at many different angles. It can touch a small place and work flexibly in various crevices instead of your hand. As the shaft rotates inside, the flexible black sleeve protects your hand from damage and completes your job perfectly.
- Flexible shaft
- High-quality plastic and metal materials
- 2 pieces suit that is easy to replace
Material: Plastic + Metal
Full Length: 300mm
Flexible Shaft Dimensions: Hex Shank; 6.35mm (1/4"), Inner Hexagon Head; 6.35mm (1/4")
1 x Cobra Extension